If you are interested in investigating Christianity, there are some things you can do. Among other things you may do, we would suggest:
1. Get a Bible in an easy to read version (we can give you one, if you don’t have one) and begin by reading the fourth book of the New Testament – it’s called: “John”. It’s one of the four eyewitness accounts of the life of Jesus Christ… written by… John, of course.
2. Begin making it your habit to come at 10 AM to our Sunday gathering. By doing so you will have the opportunity to hear teaching from the Bible. This may answer some of your questions, as well as generate other questions – both are good in the “seeking” process. Meeting on Sundays will also give you the opportunity to meet genuine Christ-followers. Interacting with them will also be helpful.
3. Connect into a Small Group
4. The Alpha Course – a video and discussion course about the basics of Christianity. It is used in many different churches all around the world.
5. Christian Foundations Course – This course is ideal for those exploring Christianity or new to it, and those who want to establish a firmer foundation for their faith. Our next course runs from April 4 - May 30. Sign up here.
April 4 - Who is God?
April 11 - The Bible
April 18 - Christology - Who is Jesus
April 25 - Sin & It’s Effects on the World
May 2 - Salvation
May 9 - The Role of the Holy Spirit
May 16 - The Church
May 23 - Evangelism
6. Don’t hesitate to contact one of the pastors. We love to interact with you about your questions about Christ and Christianity.