If you are interested in investigating Christianity, there are some things you can do. Among other things you may do, we would suggest:
1. Get a Bible in an easy to read version (we can give you one, if you don’t have one) and begin by reading the fourth book of the New Testament – it’s called: “John”. It’s one of the four eyewitness accounts of the life of Jesus Christ… written by… John, of course.
2. Begin making it your habit to come at 10 AM to our Sunday gathering. By doing so you will have the opportunity to hear teaching from the Bible. This may answer some of your questions, as well as generate other questions – both are good in the “seeking” process. Meeting on Sundays will also give you the opportunity to meet genuine Christ-followers. Interacting with them will also be helpful.
3. Connect into a Small Group
4. The Alpha Course – a 7-week video and discussion course about the basics of Christianity. It is used in many different churches all around the world. We will provide this beginning in September 2013.
5. The First Steps Course – Discovering life to the fullest in a relationship with Jesus. I John 2:6 says,“Whoever claims to live in Him must walk as Jesus did.” Grow together with others who are new to Christianity in what it means to live a life that is full and satisfying. Jesus came to give us life that is truly life (John 10:10). Let’s discover it together!
6. Don’t hesitate to contact one of the pastors. We love to interact with you about your questions about Christ and Christianity.