Ages: 0–23 months
Location: south side of the auditorium
Registration & Pagers
The nursery opens at 9:45 a.m. Children can be dropped off at anytime during the gathering. Parents can leave their children with certified nursery personnel knowing that they will be notified through our paging system on the large screens via child/parent matching bar code if their child requires their attention.
Diapers & Potty Training
For children who are potty training, we have child-sized toilets inside the nursery. Parents are responsible for diaper changes and will be paged if their child’s diaper needs to be changed.
Nursing Mother’s Room
A room is available to the left of the nursery for nursing mothers. It is an isolated area, designated to provide privacy and quiet during feeding times. Because of this we ask mothers not to bring in any children other than the one(s) being nursed. Men are not permitted.
For the safety of all the children with allergies we only allow one Arrowroot snack for each child during our morning gathering. If your child requires a bottle or cup while they are in the nursery, it should be leak proof and clearly labeled with your child’s name.
Children who have had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours should not be placed in the nursery:
* Runny nose, cough or croup
* Fever, vomiting, diarrhea
* Any communicable illness
* Any unexplainable rash or skin infection
* Children being treated with antibiotics must be on antibiotics for at least 24 hours prior to entering our care
* We ask our caregivers to follow these same guidelines
What to Bring
When packing a diaper bag for a child, please include the following items:
* pacifier or blanket, should your child need it for security
* an extra change of clothes
* a bottle of milk, formula, juice or water
A label will be provided to indicate to whom each diaper bag belongs.